Spiritual Gym - Week 3 - Service
Life Group Questions
1. Mark 10:45 and 1 Peter 2:21 tell us how Jesus served and how Peter calls us to serve. Give several ways you can serve like Jesus did.
2. Read Hebrews 9:14. Share with your Life Group what this verse means to you.
3. Do you serve with gladness? If not, why not?
4. John Newton: "If two angels were to receive at the same moment a commission from God, one to go down and rule the earth's greatest empire and the other to go and sweep the streets of its worst village, it would not matter to either angel which place he was assigned. For the joy of the angels lies in serving God."
When you are called by God to serve in an area of ministry, do you take on the task with joy, appreciating the reward of just serving?
5. Take a few moments to go around the room and tell your Life Group family what you see in them and how 'beautiful' they are. Use this time to build one another up in love.
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)