Know Your Truth
Life Group Questions
Knowing your Truth produces action. Lack of action exposes your lack of belief.
1. Are there areas in your life where you have allowed cultural or social expectations to influence your action, and subsequently your beliefs?
2. As Christians, to know our truth, we must know God. What ways are you actively seeking to know God and where do you need to be more dedicated?
3. Have you ever let your circumstances influence your beliefs about God? How did you overcome your misbelief?
4. When have you said “I know I should…” recently? What are you/will you do to turn your conviction into knowledge that produces action?
5. Do you have anyone in your life you are accountable to? Share an experience where accountability helped you live out God’s truth.
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)