Leading My Family to be a Healthy Church Member
Life Group Questions
1. Since beginning the series “I Love My Church” what is one thing you have put into practice to love your church better?
2. How do you see family and the church connected? What was one take away from yesterday’s message?
3. What are some ways you are praying for your church and some things you will start praying about after listening to the message?
4. What are some practical ways you can worship together as a family?
5. Nick mentioned that we need to love the church because those around us are watching. Who is watching you and what kind of influence do you feel you are having on them?
I Love My Church
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)