Life Group Questions
1. Share about your first experiences coming to Grace. What made you realize that GCF West was your home church? Do you see GCF West as your "house of encouragement"?
2. Joey discussed six needs met by Life Groups:
a. a biblical pattern
b. intimate interpersonal relationships
c. developing leaders
d. accelerating spiritual growth
e. effective evangelism
f. releasing every believer into ministry
Share with your Life Group which of the six needs have impacted your life.
3. Give an example of a time when someone has supported you in reaching your Godly desires or a time when you have supported another believer in reaching his/her Godly desires.
4. Do you have a Godly desire on your heart that you have not yet shared with another believer? Would you be willing to share this with your Life Group?
5. The #ThisIsGrace sermon series is now at a close. Which part of the series impacted you the most?
Come Join Us!
9:00AM and 10:45AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)