What are You Doing Here?
Life Group Questions
What Are You Doing Here?
1 Kings 19:1-9
1. Have you ever experience spiritual depression?
2. Share a time in your life when you experienced a great victory and shortly after that great victory the enemy attacked you.
3. The Sources of Spiritual Depression are: Forgetfulness, Fear and Fatigue.
Which of theses do you struggle with the most and why?
4. The Symptoms of Spiritual Depression are: Detachment, Despondency, Deception and Defensiveness.
Which one of these symptoms do you exhibit the most when you fall into a spiritual depression?
What has been the outcome it those symptoms?
5. If you went to Feminine Appeal please share with your Life Group what God showed you during your time at Charis Canyon.
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)