Life Group Questions
1. Pastor Paul started the message with the statement, “Climbing the mountains in our lives is a T.A.S.K. that will require each one of us to do things outside of our comfort zones with the belief, reaching the summit with Christ is worth the effort.” What are some things you have done outside your comfort zone to climb higher with Christ?
2. There are two ways in which a Christian may view his money:
"How much of my money shall I use for God?" or "How much of God's money shall I use for myself?”
How do you view your money and why do you view it that way? Is that a Biblical view?
3. Do you know and are you striving to do the will of the Father in your life?
4. Pastor Paul said the “main things” are:
No Cause But Christ.
No Cure But The Cross.
No Community But The Church.
If you were to be honest, are you keeping the “main things” the main things in your life?
5. What challenged you the most in the message on Sunday?
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)