Becoming Fishers of Men
Life Group Questions
1. What normal routine do you have in your life that distracts you from keeping your focus on Jesus?
2. What is your level of desire/anticipation/excitement for an encounter with Jesus?
3. Are we meeting the practical needs of those in our lives? Are we showing compassion by being sensitive to practical needs?
4. Give an example of a time when someone helped you with a practical need.
5. What steps do you take to shut out social media, mobile devices, Netflix, stress, or music (etc.) to spend uninterrupted time with God?
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)