Life Group Questions
“How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down upon the collar of his robes. It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mt. Zion. For there the Lord bestows His blessing, even life forever more.”
1. Faithfulness Principle: How do you maintain living a life of unity with one another? Which mindset: vision, words of truth, or heart of faithfulness is most difficult for you to see in others?
2. Final Word Principle: “I will believe and act upon the last words we spoke concerning our relationship, and live as if you will do the same. If anything changes on my part, I will inform you.” On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate yourself in how you have walked out the final word principle?
3. Friendship Principle: Have you ever been offended at someone who did not recognize you were troubled? Were you able to resolve the situation satisfactorily OR how would you have handled it differently now that you know about this principle?
4. Four Day Principle: Is there an issue festering in your life that you need to resolve? Why do we allow ourselves to let offenses spoil and decay our lives?
5. First Word Principle: Matthew 18:15 “If your brother sins against you, go and show him first his fault, just between the two of you.” Do you value unity enough to use the first word principle in your daily life? Why is it so difficult for us to keep an offense just between the two people involved?
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)