Being Connected to The Source
Life Group Questions
1. During Sunday's message, we were given three practical ways to connect to the source.
Recognize His Presence
Prioritize His Presence
Live out His Presence with Others
Of the three ways, which one do you have the biggest struggle with and why?
2. Gratitude is an essential key to Recognizing His Presence. Where in your life are you expressing gratitude? Where in your life should you be expressing gratitude?
3. Sean asked a very pointed question during his message, "When is a good time to make time for the Father?" When are you prioritizing His presence?
4. I Thessalonians 5:11, "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
Ok, nobody gets a pass on this one. Share with your Life Group 3 practical ways you can encourage one another and build each other up.
5. What challenged you the most from Sunday's message?
The Hope of Change
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)