Staying in God's Lane
Life Group Questions
- Share a time in your life when you created your own plan based on a selfish desire, rather than waiting on God.
- How have you tried to keep the peace by avoiding difficult conversations? What did you learn from the experience?
- Share a time when God called you to submit an area of your life and live under His Authority. How did the situation turn out?
- Of the three viewpoints (Sarai, Abram, or Hagar), which one is the most challenging for you to “stay in God’s lane?”
- Hagar struggled with knowing the difference between her identity and the identity that Sarai placed upon her. Has anyone or anything caused you to question your identity? How did you gain victory in this area?
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)