Life Group Questions
1. Is your perspective of Grace changing? If yes, how? What is the main thing God is speaking to you about in the "Amazing Grace" series?
2. Paul defined "flesh" as "trying to change or perform through our own efforts," and "grace" as "God’s ability at work in us." Would you share how that hit you as it relates to something you are trying to change/grow in right now?
3. The truth about Grace is:
a. I don’t have to sin.
b. Sin has no power over me.
c. I am not limited to my own ability to deal with sin.
How can knowing and living these three truths change the way we live life?
4. Sunday, we read 1 Peter 5:8, "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." In order to not be devoured by the enemy, we will need to be sober-minded and vigilant. How do you plan on using Personal Spiritual Warfare to become sober-minded and vigilant?
5. Were you "righteous" this week? Explain as best you can for your Life Group the difference between "works righteousness" and "faith righteousness."
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)