Life Group Questions
1. Read Philippians 2:5. How do you interpret Paul’s words as he is speaking to the church at Philippi and how does this apply to you in your life?
2. Pastor Paul laid out three different types of Identity Crises we have in our life.
- The Crisis of Being a Pretender
- The Crisis of Being Disobedience
- The Crisis of Being Religious
Which one of these Crises do you struggle with the most? How are you using the tools given to break out of this Identity Crisis?
3. “Pretending to be something you aren’t leads you to trying to fulfill a destiny that isn’t yours.” When have you ever been caught in this trap and how did you escape?
4. What was your one big takeaway from Sunday’s message?
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)