Dedication of Solomon's Temple
Life Group Questions
1. We are called to be humble before the Lord. Give an example of someone you consider humble and describe his or her character. How does this person walk out his or her humbleness in everyday life?
2. In what area(s) of your life are you walking in humility? What areas do you need to add humility to?
3. Describe your prayer life. (Time, Frequency, Focus) How often to you honestly pray in silence and listen?
4. How will you discipline yourself to increase the time you spend reading the Bible and seeking the Lord? (Who will hold you accountable to do this?)
5. Sunday’s message focused on the challenge the Lord gave to the Israelites upon the dedication of the temple. In what ways were you challenged to dedicate yourself as a temple for the Holy Spirit?
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES
9:00AM and 10:45AM
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)