Spiritual Gym - Week 5 - Prayer
Life Group Questions
1. Take time to share what God means to you. Encourage each member to share.
2. Why do Christians seem to have such a hard time confessing sin? Are you ever honest with your friends about your faults? If not, why not?
3. What are you Thankful to God for? Be specific. Give a couple of ways in which you can be Thankful to God.
4. Why do you think Supplication is last in the pattern for Prayer? There is no right or wrong answer to this question. However, there is a reason that Pastor Paul shared that Supplication comes last.
5. What is the most powerful thing you have received from the Spiritual Gym Series so far?
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNINGS 10:45 AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)