Week 02 - Six Ways to Love Your Wife
Life Group Questions
1. Read Proverbs 18:22. Treasure hunting is so much fun. Why do you believe men are not happy once they have discovered the treasure God wants for them? Men, this is no time to be timid, take a few minutes to tell your Life Group what a treasure your wife is to you. I am asking for EVERY husband to share with his wife in front of the group. Hint guys, write it down it will make it easier.
2. Pastor Paul gave six ways to love your wife. Men, which one of the ways do you believe you need to improve on? What are you doing to improve in that area?
(1) Love her by loving God
(2) Love her by serving her
(3) Love her by telling her
(4) Love her by giving to her
(5) Love her by protecting her
(6) Love her by providing for her.
3. Does serving your spouse come natural to you? What are the ways you can serve your spouse?
4. If your children were to live the legacy you are leaving right now, what would the next generation be taught?
5. What is the biggest storm you have had to protect your wife from? Wives, where have you seen your husband protect you and are you grateful he did?
Love Lessons from the King 2015
Come Join Us!
9:00AM and 10:45AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)