Life Group Questions
1. Matthew 5:9 states “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” For many of us, this is a commonly heard verse. How did the explanation of the Greek history of the word “Peacemaker” (Eirene) change your perspective of this verse?
2. Although we have some sincere relationships “without wax”, we can all probably think of other relationships we have that are not sincere. Why do you think this is true? What steps can we take to make all our relationships sincere?
3. Galatians 6:2 commands us to “bear one another’s burdens”. We cannot expect others to bear our burdens unless we share openly and honestly with each other -- however, Joey cautioned us against oversharing with people who do not have our best interests at heart. How have you found balance in this area?
4. Share with your life group one of the following:
a. A recent time when someone admonished you in a biblical way – how did you respond?
b. A recent time when you were able to admonish someone biblically – how was it received?
5. Which one of the Relationship Truths is your biggest challenge? Why?
a. Relationships are a revealer of our hearts. (1 John 1:7)
b. Relationships are the pathway to growth. (John 15:16)
Come Join Us!
9:00AM and 10:45AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)