Life Group Questions
Key Verse: Nehemiah 2:17-20
Then I said to them, "You see the trouble we are in: Jerusalem lies in ruins, and its gates have been burned with fire. Come, let us rebuild the wall of Jerusalem, and we will no longer be in disgrace." I also told them about the gracious hand of my God on me and what the king had said to me.
They replied, "Let us start rebuilding." So they began this good work.
But when Sanballat the Horonite, Tobiah the Ammonite official and Geshem the Arab heard about it, they mocked and ridiculed us. "What is this you are doing?" they asked. "Are you rebelling against the king?"
I answered them by saying, "The God of heaven will give us success. We his servants will start rebuilding, but as for you, you have no share in Jerusalem or any claim or historic right to it."
who were building the wall. Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,
1. What were the feelings you had on Sunday during the Building Generationally video?
2. During Pastor Paul's message on Sunday, his first point was, "God has a design in our building."
- Right Motive; Right Attitude; Right Place.
- It was not stated directly, but do you see the M.A.P.?
- Tell your Life Group family a story how God has had a M.A.P. for your life.
3. "Where there is unity, there is always success!" Where have you seen success in your life because of unity?
4. How have you experienced the enemy trying to derail you? What has been the outcome?
5. What excites you about the new adventure GCF is on?
Come Join Us!
SUNDAY MORNINGS 10:45 AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)