Grace In Time of Need
Life Group Questions
1. Hebrews 4:15&16 says, "we find grace in time of need." When have you found grace in your time of need and did you come boldly to the throne of grace?
2. Share with your Life Group what has been the greatest temptation and how you are working to overcome that temptation.
3. Pastor Paul said that we all struggle with temptations on a day to day basis and we all deal with our attitudes, decisions and forgiveness. Which area do you want God to work in and why?
4. What is robbing you from having a good attitude?
5. What is hindering you from being a better decision maker?
6. Are you walking in forgiveness?
Come Join Us!
9:00AM and 10:45AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)