Week 09 - The Power of the Covenant
Life Group Questions
Key Verse: Joshua 10
1. What is the main thing you got out of Sunday's message?
2. Read Proverbs 17:17, 27:6, 27:9-10 and I John 4:18. Discuss these verses and how they can affect your relationships. Give examples pertaining to the different scriptures.
3. Pastor Paul stated there were 4 ways to be honorable in a covenant relationship:
- Open Communication
- Willingness To Address Issues Of Conflict
- Two Great Forgivers
Share with your Life Group which of the four you desire most in a covenant relationship and which of the four you are most likely to give in a covenant relationship.
4. Psalm 91 speaks of God's protection. At this juncture of your life, which of the following attributes of God's protection do you need God to fulfill in your life right now? Explain why.
- A Hiding Place and Shade (Psalm 91:1a)
- God our Shade (Psalm 91:1b)
- My Refuge and Fortress (Psalm 91:2)
- Refuge Under His Wings (Psalm 91:3-4)
- You Will Not Fear (Psalm 91:5-8)
- Our Refuge and Dwelling Place (Psalm 91:9-10)
- Protection and Salvation (Psalm 91:13-16)
5. Your Life Group is a covenant relationship, how will you apply these covenant principles to your life and relationship?
Possessing What's Yours
Come Join Us!
9:00AM and 10:45AM (Main Service)
We currently meet at Exley Elementary at 21800 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, TX 77450. See location and directions below.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS 7:00 PM (Life Groups)